CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 24, 2008

I love to watch the seasons change.

Driving along & reflecting..



I took this picture about a month ago, driving home from a state park here close to where I live. This picture doesn't really show all the fall colors changing, but it was kinda hard to get a good one while driving, Lol! Gotta love the tinkerbell steering wheel cover in my sunflower yellow VW beetle! That car is my pride and joy.


The weather is starting to get a little too chilly for me now, I miss the start of fall!






2 comments:

Muffin said...

Hey there!

I just read your post in the forums on Etsy, and if you'd like, feel free to feature my shop! Http://faeriedtreasures.etsy.com

Thanks!

damn dog said...

hi Holly..
cute blog...
happy Easter
mona & the girls