CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Good ol sunday.

I like sundays... except for the fact that tomorrow is Monday. :( Can't really complain though, my full time job is decent. Working in a factory really isn't all that bad, and at least I like the people I work with. But i never stop daydreaming about being at home and crafting full time!
Just ordered a brand new laptop last night :D Kinda pricey, but it'll definently be used! I've been wanting a laptop for a loooong time. I work hard for my money, so I might as well buy myself something instead of just paying bills all the time, right?
Anyway, hopefully I can be mostly productive today and get some more things made up for my shop. So i guess i should start by ending this blog :P
Later!

0 comments: