CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008

T.G.I.F!



Here is my newest creation! I'm turning my fairy doors into yard art!
Anyway, I am SO happy it's friday! Monday & Tuesday I was sick with a stomach bug, so I missed work both days. My doctor gave me some pills to keep me from throwing up but they knocked me out. I took one Monday when I got home from the doctor's office and I slept for about 20 hours. I woke up to go to the bathroom a few times, but then I was right back to sleep. Felt good but it's kinda thrown me off all week.
I've got to get to work making some new stuff for my shop this weekend. I think I've got my boyfriend interested in starting an Etsy shop, too :) He's into woodworking and he's been talking about making stuff to sell. What a goober :P I love him, though.
I think tonight's gonna be one of those long nights at work, just because i'm gonna be HOT from working fast. But oh well, at least it's Friday!
Ciao!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Your fairy doors are so sweet, what a good idea!!

CURU said...

sorry you were sick but I'd give almost anything to be able to sleep 20 hours.

Tizzalicious said...

I love your new creation!